Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Slowly....

My massage therapist stopped over last evening. I skipped the gym for a massage. I'm trading massages for marketing advice.

Ralph does a fabulous job. I hadn't had a really good massage for months and he was almost afraid to touch my back. I have had legendary knots in my back. I used to commute 80 miles each way and spend 10 hours at my desk. No exercise of any kind. I was held together by the knots in my muscles. He was SHOCKED at how my back was almost knot free. I highly recommend him.

And I still don't hurt from the crunches. Hm. I suppose that means I need to do more of them. I am NOT going to do an hour of them. I'm thinking I will add one more machine every week to my routine. Slowly. By the end of 2012 I should be really fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment